WHY JOIN THE MEA?
MEA Membership includes the following services:
- Representation in contract negotiations
- Representation in labor relations matters
- Access to resources and updates regarding regulations, practices, and legal decisions impacting the crane industry regionally and nationally
The MEA promotes association member businesses and services, providing access to a broader audience of potential clients and regional resources.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
To become and MEA member, the entity must:
- Be a licensed contractor principally engaged in millwright work in at least one of the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, or Washington
- Be signatory to a local of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters/Millwrights
- Complete a Membership Application
- Assign their bargaining rights to the MEA
- Pay the Initiation Fee and Annual Dues as established in the MEA Bylaws